Based in Los Angeles, USA
November 12, 2015
bit bit blocks is a cute and frantic competitive puzzle game. Play with your friends on a single device, or challenge yourself against one of our single player modes. Head-to-head puzzle play anytime, anywhere.
Bit bit blocks was born from the desire to bring the local-multiplayer experience from arcades and living rooms to mobile. Since the introduction of mobile games, many children are growing up with mobile as their primary gaming platform. But unlike previous systems with multiple controllers, mobile players have few games they can play together. Drawing inspiration from split screen multiplayer games, the first prototype of the game was built as a head-to-head adaptation. After much iteration, bit bit blocks released to coincide with Apple's iPad Pro in November 2015. The free Android version was released on Google Play September 22, 2016, and shortly after was awarded the grand prize at Google Play's Indie Games Festival.
- Both 2-player and 1-player gameplay on a single device
- Available on all iOS devices (both tablet and phone)
- Thrilling competitive puzzling
- Single player matches against a computer opponent - challenge yourself to higher difficulties!
- Two rulesets for unique styles of play
- Replaykit video sharing - record your games and show your friends! (iOS 9+)
- Endless "survival" mode for high-score chasers
- Lots of color sets to choose from, and more to unlock!
- Select colors for accessibility
- Full game - no in app purchases!
- Blocks that make cute faces like [ º u º ] [ = ω = ] [ ‵ w ′ ] [⁎◕ v ◕⁎]
bit bit blocks official trailer YouTube
bit bit blocks beta gameplay YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Grand Prize Winner of the Google Play Indie Games Festival" San Francisco, 24 September, 2016
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
About Greg Batha
Greg Batha is an interactive developer in Los Angeles. He is obsessed with using technology to create art and unique experiences. Greg is a proud member of Glitch City LA and is super into emojis ( º u º )v
More information on Greg Batha, our logo & relevant media are available here.
bit bit blocks Credits
Creator / Developer